A mature professional team
As a licensed, family-owned and -operated real estate agent we have been successfully selling properties in the Algarve for over 14 years. We are a team of mature professionals who have years of collective experience in selling properties in Portugal. Our aim is to deliver honesty, clarity and attention to detail to ensure the successful sale of your property. Nobody is better qualified than us to value and achieve the best possible price for your property, within a timescale to suits your needs.
We are able to find the right buyer for your property thanks to a combination of approaches. Our state-of-the-art technology matches suitable buyers to your home and as soon as the property is listed we proactively phone, text and email suitable potential buyers. Our website is up to date, easy to use and provides buyers with a comprehensive presentation of your home. It is available on standard computers, laptops, tablets and mobile telephones ensuring that potential buyers can stay in touch with us wherever they are. We also promote our properties on international portals including Rightmove, Primelocation and Zoopla as well as through a network of other property portals in a number of countries with a proven track record of delivering motivated buyers.
Our weekly newsletter is circulated to a large database of thousands of registered buyers and consistently generates new enquiries for our properties. We also advertise with local and international property media and we promote our property portfolio at trade shows focused on the Portuguese market.
And don’t forget our windows – our well located and welcoming offices in Carvoeiro and Praia da Luz attract potential buyers with their attractive window displays. We have an experienced and hardworking team of professionals who live close to our offices and who are committed to selling your property.
When you make contact with us we will arrange to visit your property to conduct a free market appraisal. At the same time we will also ask you to prepare a copy of the documentation required in order to prepare the contract. The list of required documents includes;
- Photographic identification for all vendors of the property, usually a passport
- Fiscal number
- Energy certificate
- Caderneta predial – this document confirms the rateable value of the property amongst other things
- Certidão de teor – this is the land registry document showing that the owner has good title and that there are no outstanding debts on the property. It also gives the legal description of the property
- Licença de utilização – the habitation licence for properties built after 1951 or a certificate that the property was in existence prior to 1951
- Escritura anterior – the last Escritura, for properties that had a previous owner
- Ficha técnica – this document gives technical details of the construction of the property for all properties completed after March 30, 2004
- Floor plans if available
- A full inventory of what is being included in the sale
- Building licence – necessary for any building project
When the paperwork has been verified and the contract is agreed and signed by both parties, we will then proceed to market your property to registered buyers using our state-of-the art, in-house technology platform and will implement our marketing plan.
Results-driven and consistently successful, we are confident you will find us easy to work with to achieve the swift sale of your Algarve home.