Santo Estevao, Tavira
- Excluí do do SCE, ao abrigo da alínea g) do artigo 4º do Decreto-Lei nº 118/2013, de 20 de Agosto, na sua atual redação
In the middle of the enchanting landscape of rolling hills, between typical Portuguese farmhouses and orchards with fragrant orange trees, within easy reach of fantastic beaches, beautiful fishing villages and the charming town of Tavira:
This old farmhouse with sea view on two hectares of land.
The old farmhouse can be renovated and enlarged but can also be replaced by building a villa of 300 square meters or replaced by a rural tourism facility (RURAL) of up to 600 square meters with swimming pool.
A design/project has now started with an architect for the construction of 600 m2 for rural tourism. The drawings will be presented soon. It makes a possibility to build three large rentable holiday homes with a main house.
The current farm has electricity, sanitary facilities, access to mains water and a telephone line. The land has a total area of more than two hectares.
The farm is located on the highest point of the country and offers a beautiful panoramic view of the sea. The grounds have dozens of historically valuable trees from the traditional Algarve orchard, namely carob trees, olive trees and almond trees. It is fertile soil, excellent for a vegetable garden or any other type of crop.
The picturesque and historic town of Tavira is only 8 minutes away and offers all the facilities one needs; several cozy restaurants, terraces, nice shops, schools, a health center, and an indoor mall, etc.
This unique opportunity in this ideal place is perfect for people who want to build the house of their dreams, develop rural tourism, or simply live in harmony with nature while enjoying the peace and tranquillity that the countryside has to offer, with in the proximity to all amenities and only half an hour from Faro airport.
Just imagine the infinite possibilities:
• A lucrative business in the sun (ask for the project of 3 houses for rural tourism)
• An extensive sea view area where you can create comfortable lounge areas, overlooking your own historic trees
• A garden with corners ideal for morning coffee, evening drinks or just some quiet time
• An infinity pool with sea views
• Lush Mediterranean vegetation
• You can organize events and workshops in spaces you create
• Create a jeu de boules field
• Build a stable with paddocks
The possibilities are endless.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us!