- Old farmhouse
- Ideal for renovation
- Project for Rural Tourism property
- Over two hectares
- All utilities on site
- Close to Tavira
- Excluí do do SCE, ao abrigo da alínea g) do artigo 4º do Decreto-Lei nº 118/2013, de 20 de Agosto, na sua atual redação
In the middle of the enchanting landscape of rolling hills, nesteled amongst typical Portuguese farmhouses and orchards with fragrant orange trees, within easy reach of fantastic beaches, beautiful fishing villages and the charming town of Tavira: an old farmhouse with sea views on two hectares of land.
The old farmhouse can be renovated and enlarged but can also be replaced by building a villa of 300m2 or replaced by a rural tourism facility (RURAL) of up to 600m2 with a swimming pool.
A project is currently being designed by an architect for the construction of a 600m2 building frollowing RURAL guidlines. THis project will allow three large rentable holiday homes with a main house to be built under the rural tourism rules.
The current farm has electricity, sanitary facilities, access to mains water and a telephone line. The land has a total area of a little more than two hectares.
The farm is located at the highest point of the area and offers a panoramic view of the sea. The grounds have dozens of ancient and valuable trees, namely carob trees, olive trees and almond. It has fertile soil, excellent for a vegetable garden or any other type of crop.
The picturesque and historic town of Tavira is only eight minutes away and offers all the facilities one needs; several cosy restaurants, terraces, shops, schools, a health centre together with a shopping mall and much more.
This unique opportunity in an ideal place is just perfect for people who want to build the house of their dreams, develop rural tourism, or simply live in harmony with nature whilst enjoying the peace and tranquillity that the countryside has to offer, all within the proximity of a town with all ameninites and only half an hour from Faro airport.
Just imagine the infinite possibilities:
• A lucrative business in the sun (ask to see the project of 3 houses for rural tourism)
• An extensive sea view which could be viewed from comfortable lounge areas, overlooking your own ancient trees
• A garden with corners ideal for morning coffee, evening drinks or just some quiet time
• An infinity pool with sea views
• Lush Mediterranean vegetation
• You can organise events and workshops in spaces you create
• Create a jeu de boules field
• Build a stable with paddocks
The possibilities are endless.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us!